23 March 2009

snowfall in Thermopolis, part 2

The snow fell all last night and today. I went ahead and took photographs even though the snow was falling. These are random shots of things I saw during my walk.

For more of my series on benches and chairs see part 5, part 4, part 3, part 2, part 1.




Hopefully, if you like the photograph below, you will check out trees, part 3, part 2, part 1.


If you like the composition above, see also circles and cylinders, part 6, part 5, part 4, part 3, part 2, part 1. And if you like the shot below, you might be interested in stairs and ladders, part 6, part 5, part 4, part 3, part 2, part 1.

Below is an alley next to Candy Jack Park. If you want to see more of what I've found in the "back streets" of Thermop, see alleys, part 3, part 2, part 1.

For more gates like the one below, see fences, walls, and gates, part 6, part 5, part 4, part 3, part 2, part 1.


The next three shots are of Hot Springs State Park.

The photograph below fits nicely with my series benches and chairs, part 5, part 4, part 3, part 2, part 1.

For more photographs with the theme below, see fences, walls, and gates, part 6, part 5, part 4, part 3, part 2, part 1.

This is the old J.C. Penney store on Broadway Street.
Here are two shots of the Pioneer Cowboy and Horse in the center of Broadway.


See also snowfall in Thermopolis, part 3, part 1.
See also morning frost.

1 comment:

mcoyne114 said...

Hey, this blog is great. If anyone wants to know about Thermop, this is a wonderful place to look at. Thanks for doing it, because I have all my relatives look at it when they want to learn about where I live.